Hi all,

We are pleased to announce Pharo Launcher 1.9.1 release!
The goal of this release is to have a better Windows support. Indeed Pharo
Launcher now uses a new library OSWinSubprocess
(https://github.com/pharo-contributions/OSWinSubprocess
<https://github.com/pharo-contributions/OSWinSubprocess>) created for Pharo
Launcher needs. This library allows to create Windows processes through ffi
calls to the Windows API. It uses the unicode api, allowing paths with
non-ascii characters.
In the same time, we switched from OSProcess to  OSSubprocess (Linux and OS X)
that is now the preferred library to use to fork processes on Linux-based
systems.

This release is not yet the default download of Pharo Launcher on Pharo web
site because we want more feedback before promoting it.
Please use this link to install it: https://files.pharo.org/pharo-launcher/1.9
<https://files.pharo.org/pharo-launcher/1.9> and let us know if this version
works fine/better for you.

ps: For now, the binary is not signed but it will come soon.
ps2: Thanks to Keldon Alleyne for his PR on Pharo Launcher offering the first
FFI binding to Windows process API

Regards,
The Pharo team.