On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 2:29 AM Myroslava Romaniuk via Pharo-users
<pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we added an intermediate version of the upcoming test completion to Pharo 8,
> it would be cool if you tested it and let us know the results. Here's a blog
> post about it - link, and here's a tweet I'd be grateful if you shared - link
> so perhaps people who don't read the mailing list would also see it. In the
> blog post you can find more info how to enable the completion in the settings
> and details about the whole thing in general. If something doesn't work, or
> if something works differently than it used to in the old completion (both if
> you don't like it or perhaps if you prefer it) let me know either replying
> here, on twitter, or submitting an issue request directly for the github
> repository here - link.

Hi,

Since the new code completion is enable I have problem with variables
completion.
I saw it the most with temporary variables that are not proposed for
completion anymore. This is really annoying since I often have long
variables names to be explicit in my code :(

I hope it can help you improve it :)

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr