+ 100

Lorenzo

Da: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] Per conto di
Smalltalk
Inviato: mercoledì 18 settembre 2019 17:04
A: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org
Oggetto: Re: [Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

I do not agree to have a code of conduct.

In my 20 years in the various Smalltalk communities i never saw any harassment
or whatever (quite the opposite).

Self organization is much better, if someone "misbehave" it will be ignored by
those who think that action was "misbehavior".

El 18/09/2019 a las 8:51, Tomaž Turk escribió:

> One doesn't need a Code of Conduct. It is ridiculous.

> Civilized and respectful non discriminating behaviour should

> be implicit in everyone of us!

> If one insists in having a code of conduct than this should cover it all:

> "Be Nice, Social And Respectful To Each Living Being."

+100

Best wishes,

Tomaz