Hi,

I'll arrive to Ghent by train on Monday afternoon, and will likely wander
around the city/museum and/or any other point of interest.
I still haven't booked any lodging, and will likely go for a simple bed
& breakfast since I plan to be outside as much as possible (if weather
enables it).

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo