Metacello new
   baseline: 'PharoJS';
   repository: 'github://bouraqadi/PharoJS';
   load

This is the officiel way of loading PharoJS as stated in Github and
pharojs.org <http://pharojs.org> .

It should work just fine but ONLY with Pharo 7.

I got the above baseline to load into Pharo 7.0 on Ubuntu, which is running
in a Virtual Box VM, which, in turn, has its own little speed problems
compounding those of Pharo.

I'll try to reinstall Launcher on Windows at some location closer to the
root.  I don't think this is the problem. I've done the registry tweak to
remove the 260-character limit on file names.

Shaping

On 6 Oct 2019, at 14:49, Shaping <shap...@uurda.org