--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I am just starting to work with Pharo and Seaside to create a website that
accepts payments though stripe.  Smalltalk is supported as a third party
library according to https://stripe.com/docs/libraries#third-party

However I cannot get it to install.  Is the stripe library still supported?
If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

I am using Pharo 7.0 64bit on Ubuntu linux.

I followed the instructions to install the library as per
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~pdebruic/Stripe/

Gofer new
  url:  'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pdebruic/Stripe/main';
  package: 'ConfigurationOfStripe';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfStripe) project stableVersion load:#('Tests'
'Seaside-Example').

Transcript log:

ConfigurationOfStripe>>initializeEnvironment (ZnZodiacNetworkingUtils is
Undeclared)

Fetched -> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.120 ---
http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents ---
http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents
Loaded -> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.120 ---
http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents ---
http://mc.stfx.eu/ZincHTTPComponents
Fetched -> ConfigurationOfHTTPAPIClient-PaulDeBruicker.10 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pdebruic/HTTPAPIClient/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pdebruic/HTTPAPIClient/main/
Loaded -> ConfigurationOfHTTPAPIClient-PaulDeBruicker.10 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pdebruic/HTTPAPIClient/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/pdebruic/HTTPAPIClient/main/
Fetched -> ConfigurationOfSeaside3-topa.337 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main/
Loaded -> ConfigurationOfSeaside3-topa.337 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main/

Debugger triggered:
Error:Name not found: Seaside-Pharo-Development

p.s. - I am a beginner at smalltalk, so thank you for your patience

--- End Message ---