Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

That sounds very interesting. For similar reasons, I tried to check out Magma.
However, since I'm still a novice in Pharo/Smalltalk and it's not very well
documented (and mostly refers to Squeak), it's quite painful to figure out how
it works and how to get it going in Pharo. Not to mention actually using it in
production for an 'enterprise' application for an actual customer... I haven't
given that up yet, but currently don't have the time.

I will look into OmniBase. Anything you're willing to share about getting it up
and running (in Pharo 7.0 64-bit) is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Jonathan van Alteren

Founding Member | Object Guild
jvalte...@objectguild.com