Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list wrote
> im still not happy with my answer at this moment.

Contrary to the delusion of "Learn [Programming Language] in 21 Days" or 7
minutes or 3 seconds or whatever the "code boot camps" are marketing these
days, mastering any language (and by extension programming in general)
probably will take a decade and countless hours.

I wouldn't get hung up on making this one exercise perfect. If it
accomplishes the task, move on to the next learning experiment. Everyone is
trying to help, but you don't have to assimilate this entire pile of great
advice in one day! Come back to this thread after a year of practice and
you'll likely be shocked how much more sense these comments make :)

-----
Cheers,
Sean