The problem is that the underlying premise of my article would be undermined.
Our grandparents had nothing like the Tesla.

I used Maserati because it's an /aspirational/ car. Not practical. Not
cheap. But droolworthy.

Nobody dreams of owning a Tesla. But Maserati? Bugatti? Porsche? Aston
Martin? You bet!

tbrunz wrote