On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 06:32, LawsonEnglish <lengli...@cox.net> wrote:

> [...]
> UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #new
> XMLDocumentHighlightDefaults class(XMLHighlightDefaults
> class)>>textColorForShoutProperty:
> XMLDocumentHighlightDefaults class(XMLHighlightDefaults
> class)>>defaultDefaultColor
> XMLDocumentHighlightDefaults(XMLHighlightDefaults)>>defaultColor
> XMLDocumentHighlighter(XMLHighlighter)>>initializeColorsWithDefaults:
> XMLDocumentHighlighter>>initializeColorsWithDefaults:
> XMLDocumentHighlighter(XMLHighlighter)>>initialize
> XMLDocumentHighlighter class(Behavior)>>new
> XMLHighlightingWriter>>on:
> XMLHighlightingWriter class(XMLWriter class)>>on:
> XMLHighlightingWriter class(XMLWriter class)>>new
> XMLDocument(XMLNode)>>asHighlightedTextWrittenWith:
> XMLDocument(XMLNode)>>treeViewLabelText
> [ :each | each treeViewLabelText ] in
> XMLDocument(XMLNode)>>gtInspectorTreeIn:inContext: in Block: [ :each | each
> treeViewLabelText ]
> BlockClosure>>glamourValueWithArgs:
> BlockClosure(ProtoObject)>>glamourValue:
> GLMTreePresentation(GLMFormatedPresentation)>>formatedDisplayValueOf:
> GLMTreeMorphNodeModel>>displayText
> GLMTreeMorphNodeModel>>elementColumn
> [ :node :cont | node perform: self rowMorphGetSelector ] in
> MorphTreeColumn>>rowMorphGetterBlock in Block: [ :node :cont | node
> perform: self rowMorphGetSele...etc...
> MorphTreeColumn>>rowMorphFor:
> [ :col |
> | v |
> v := col rowMorphFor: complexContents.
> controls add: v.
> col -> v ] in MorphTreeNodeMorph>>buildRowMorph in Block: [ :col | ...
> OrderedCollection>>collect:
> MorphTreeNodeMorph>>buildRowMorph
> MorphTreeNodeMorph>>initRow
> MorphTreeNodeMorph>>initWithContents:prior:forList:indentLevel:
> [ :item :idx |
> priorMorph := self indentingItemClass new
>         initWithContents: item
>         prior: priorMorph
>         forList: self
>         indentLevel: newIndent.
> firstAddition ifNil: [ firstAddition := priorMorph ].
> morphList add: priorMorph.
> "Was this row expanded ? if true -> expand it
>                         again "
> ((item hasEquivalentIn: expandedItems) or: [ priorMorph isExpanded ])
>         ifTrue: [ priorMorph isExpanded: true.
>                 priorMorph
>                         addChildrenForList: self
>                         addingTo: morphList
>                         withExpandedItems: expandedItems ] ] in
> GLMPaginatedMorphTreeMorph(MorphTreeMorph)>>addMorphsTo:from:withExpandedItems:atLevel:
> in Block: [ :item :idx | ...
> OrderedCollection(SequenceableCollection)>>withIndexDo:
>

> .
>
> If it isn’t obvious what is going wrong from the above, I gues the thing
> to do is reinstall Pharo, and go through the steps of installing the
> various packages while recording them. If I get the same error, I’ll post
> the video of what I did  on youtube. If I don’t an error, then it was
> operator error from the start, obviously.

When it works for others but not yourself, then it seems something is
different in the environment.
One part of that environment is saved "Settings" so try the following
experiment....

Presuming you are using Pharo Launcher...
1. Right click Pharo 7.0 64bit (stable), then > Create Image

2. Right-click that new image, then > LAUNCH WITHOUT SETTING

3. In Playground, evaluate the following all together...
    Metacello new
         baseline: 'XMLParserHTML';
         repository: 'github://pharo-contributions/XML-XMLParserHTML/src';
         load.
    (#XMLHTMLParser asClass parseURL:  '
https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list?sort=ndb&ds=Standard+Reference')
inspect.

4. Report whether the error still occurs.

=============

That said, reviewing the method near top of your stack...
XMLHighlightDefaults >> textColorForShoutProperty: aShoutProperty
self haltOnce.
    ^ TextColor color:
        (((SHTextStylerST80 new attributesFor: aShoutProperty)
            detect: [:each | each respondsTo: #color]
            ifNone: [^ nil]) color)

the syntax highlighter indicates that  "SHTextStylerST80"  is an unknown
class,
in which scenario your DNU error message is expected when #new is sent to
it.

I notice there is a  "SHTextStyler" class.  I'm not sure how this relates
to "SHTextStylerST80"
but have a go at changing #textColorForShoutProperty: to use it,
then again evaluate...
   (#XMLHTMLParser asClass parseURL: '
https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/search/list?sort=ndb&ds=Standard+Reference')
inspect.