I've created a new Smalltalk blog <https://smalltalk.tech.blog/>. I've left
Medium because of their pressure to put everyone behind a paywall.

I've opened up the blog for third-party submissions. Anyone can email me an
article submission and if I deem it appropriate, I will edit and publish
it. Here's an example from Leandro Caniglia, President of FAST: Extending
the Smalltalk Syntax
<https://smalltalk.tech.blog/2020/01/20/extending-the-smalltalk-syntax/>.

Articles should serve to showcase why Smalltalk is such a great language.
If possible, an accompanying eye-catching feature image would be nice. (If
you look at the other posts, you'll see images of a Maserati and a Tesla!)

I would prefer the article submissions to be in LibreOffice format. It
would make it easier for me to edit.

Thanks,
Richard