You may have a look to Cuis library :
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Numerics
There is an image analysis package.
We have some plan in PolyMath to port it:
https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath/issues/158

Best,

--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich