Trygve Reenskaug wrote
> I have recently completed a conceptual model with tools for a new way of
> programming for novices.

Hi trygve, what is the project and how can I install it? I try to follow all
your work...

Trygve Reenskaug wrote
> the port will probably be outdated
> and useless by the time it's finished.

I wouldn't say that's true in my experience updating projects from Pharo 1.x
-> 8.0.1 as each version came out. While it can be difficult to do a big
jump, porting from one to the next has usually been fairly straightforward.
So if you did port it (and maybe I can help), it shouldn't be too
outdated/hard-to-maintain. That said, a Morphic replacement has been on the
burner for quite a while and I assume there's a heavy graphical component,
so that would have to be redone. However, this is a problem *everyone* will
face together so I am sure there will be plenty of support...

-----
Cheers,
Sean