From: Pharo-users <pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org> On Behalf Of PBKResearch
Sent: 05 April 2020 21:57
To: 'Any question about pharo is welcome' <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Subject: Re: [Pharo-users] Automation of MS Office from Pharo

Pablo - Thanks for this. Just one bit of news. While I was waiting, I opened a
new Pharo 8 image, installed Pharo-Com 9the right one!) and tried to run some
of your tests. The Word test started to work, then stopped saying 'test took
too long'. But it did open a Word document, and in one trial it printed the
opening message. The variant tests were all green. So there are signs that the
problem lies with P7.

So don't worry too much about me - I probably fouled something up.

Peter.