Hi Richard and Christian,

thanks for the comments/suggestions.

For the "self species ofSize… », I got inspiration from the image like with
#overlappingPairsCollect:
As for float rounding errors, that interesting to consider indeed. I’ll try a
buffer variant.

Some related questions for my OO culture ;-) :

#average is defined in Collection… That makes me wonder (especially in
Collection hierarchy) that some methods are not applicable to some subclass. I
think this is a common problem with inheritance ?

What’s the way to deal with that ? Traits ?
I found #shouldNotImplement that is used 106 times in one P8 image.

Is it a good/favored pattern to prevent usage of such methods ?

Cheers,
Cédrick

PS: would such method be a candidate for integration in base image ? If yes, I
could try a PR.