Great Job. It looks indeed nicer.

I found the docs great too (https://pharo-project.github.io/pharo-launcher
<https://pharo-project.github.io/pharo-launcher>).

One suggestion would be to add the help contextually. I tried to look at. There
is description of commands and SpLinkPresenter but don’t think it’s easy to
add. I wanted to add the ling in the help description.

For instance, the one to create an image for template:
WebBrowser openOn:
'https://pharo-project.github.io/pharo-launcher/create-images/‘

Any way of doing that ?

Cheers,