You should make something similar but inverted, like:

Why do you think Smalltalk should not be used?  --or
What are the problems you have that prevents you of using Smalltalk?

I have seen many such posts of Smalltalk wonders, and while I agree with
most of them, it seems that they aren't enough to increase usage and
interest in it, and I am aware of some critics that are made too. Such post
might bring lots of feedback, some useful other don't, and might shed some
light on what is keeping people away from Smalltalk. Luckily, a list of
those most important factors could be build and prioritized. For example, a
first questionnaire could be more open, then a list of major complaints
could be processed into a pool asking which one of those people think are
the wrost.

What do you think?

Regards,
Vitor