> On 16 May 2020, at 11:15, Sanjay Minni <s...@planage.com> wrote:
>
> Can I run this way the same image which otherwise runs fine thru the
> graphical environment
>
> When I run that image in graphical environment it immediately starts as the
> application server. So cwould it work from the command line tools without
> changes.
>
> ...$ ...
> ...$ nohup ./pharo <myPharo.imageWithCompletePath>

In principle, yes.

But I recommend to not have running servers/services in the saved image, but
instead to save (better auto build) a new clean image with nothing open (close
all windows), nothing running, just your code. And then use a startup script.

Either use a run.st file which does all the work, or a class side 'MyStart
startForProduction'.

Please read the book chapter.