--- Begin Message ---
I’m trying out Pharo on Centos.
Since I don’t have a spare PC that I can install Centos, I installed on my Mac
under Parallels.

Centos runs fine, and I was able to install latest Pharo 8.0.

With any other windows under Centos I can grab the title bar, move it, then
drop it where I like.
However, inside Pharo, any window I grab by the title bar, though it moves to
follow my cursor,  Does not drop when I let up on the mouse.
I’m then stuck where all I can do is drag that window around but never drop it.
For some reason when I Cmd-tab away to a Mac App, then move the cursor back to
Pharo it only rarely fixes the problem.

Anybody else run Pharo under Centos, under Parallels?

Anybody else seen this?

Is there a fix or a workaround?

--- End Message ---