Hi Everybody!

Sorry for the offtopic. I am relying on the fact that I can find here
people from different companies having the kind of problem we are suffering
today.

Can any body point me to a solution for software inventory? We are looking
for a software that allow us to track down product/project information such
as language, development dependancies, where is the code?, associated
products,  deployment dependancies, hardware / platform requirements ,etc.

I have been searching on google and others without much success, mostly
falling on products that solve partially the problematic, and that come
with a large infrastructure to solve problems that we do not have. Such as
system center et cia.

Do you have any clue of good options for solving this problem? (Rather than
having a document x product, that is what we have now).

Santiago