You mean what went wrong before Pharo Snap?  I don't have those error
messages anymore.  When I find the time, I'll try to start over again.

Can you help me interpret the messages I do have?  Are those Pharo-Snap
specific or are those Pharo command line messages?

Thanks!
 - Mark

------
Mark Guzdial, mj...@umich.edu

   - Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and
   Engineering Education Research, College of Engineering and
   Professor of Information, School of Information (courtesy)
   - Blog: http://computinged.wordpress.com