I did it as a kata as fast as I could …

https://github.com/Ducasse/ESRI-ASCII-Raster
<https://github.com/Ducasse/ESRI-ASCII-Raster>

I found the spec a bit strange

The header information is followed by cell value information specified in
space-delimited row-major order, with each row separated by a carriage return.
and
No carriage returns are necessary at the end of each row in the raster. The
number of columns in the header determines when a new row begins.
O_o

so I followed the example on wikipedia

It was fun.
My implementation could be more robust but for 2 hours coding.
It was a fun kata.

S.

> On 3 Jun 2020, at 11:24, Cédrick Béler <cdric...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’ll try to join.
>
> The file seem indeed easy to process.
>
> <GraphiqueCollé-3.png>
>
> Except the implication by the or (xllcenter or xllcorner).
>
> Cheers,
> Cédrick
>

>> Le 3 juin 2020 à 09:44, Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckw...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:serge.stinckw...@gmail.com>> a écrit :
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 3:40 PM Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr
>> <mailto:stephane.duca...@inria.fr>> wrote:
>> Ok I’m a paper on the grill and I will give a try to see if I can do it in
>> TDD in 1 or 1:30 as a kata.
>> I will let you know but by the end of the week you have it.
>>

>> Our meeting is every Friday at 11:30am (France time), 9:30am UTC time.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> Serge Stinckwich
>> https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich <https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich>