Stephane,
Thanks for the info on chrysal.  I'm going to like going through the code
to see how you solved some things.  I created my own Configuration class
that operates with a dictionary of keys the applications expect to use, and
configuration values (paths, numerics, dates, strings...) but not
blocks!... and save to and read from a STON file when a 'configs' instvar
is referenced in the application.  So far the only limitation I've come
into is saving blocks, but admittedly I'm building it out as I need it.

Looking forward to reviewing chrysal!

Thanks,
Russ

--