Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
> Thanks for the reference. I'll look into it!
>> I know that Sean D has wrapped the Tesseract OCR library:
>> https://github.com/seandenigris/Tesseract-St

Esteban, I did a little work getting it working in Pharo 8 and adding an
example. Check out `Tesseract class>>#exampleHOCR` and LMK if it fits your
needs. If not, PRs are welcome ;-) FYI I'm developing in Gtoolkit at the
moment, so I'm not sure if the Morphic part (e.g. inspector extensions)
still works, but I think it should. What's been implemented so far in the
Bloc equivalent works in latest GT, but is WIP.

-----
Cheers,
Sean