Tim's original question is something that I ask myself from time to time.
Having some "obvious" options for simple prototyping of ideas on Pharo
would be a good tool for infiltrating Pharo in our workplaces and starting
the slow adoption process. The Django web framework is a good example. The
framework as a whole is quite complete, mature and professional, but it's
adoption usually started with the auto-generated "admin" interface, an
ill-suited tool for anything more serious.

--
 Eduardo de Oliveira Padoan ⋮)