Hi - I’m trying to create a baseline for my project so that it includes a
dependent repository that has some assts but no code. Is there a way to do this
in Metacello - I have a baseline dependencies like the following - and its the
last line that fails as it not really a repo with a baseline in it - so
Metacello signals an error - but I’m wondering if there is something I can do
to just load that repo without considering it as a baseline - I’m after
something like:

 spec resources: 'CP-ClientEnvironment' with: [  spec
                        repository: 'github://ErikOnBike/CP-ClientEnvironment'
].

This is what I have to give an idea - possibly I could catch the exception and
resume - or is there some cunning way (maybe even a post load script or
something)?

setUpDependencies: spec

        spec
                baseline: 'ZincHTTPComponents' with: [ spec
                        repository: 'github://svenvc/zinc';
                        loads: #('Core' 'WebSocket') ].

        spec
                baseline: 'CodeParadise' with: [  spec
                        repository:
'github://ErikOnBike/CodeParadise/repository' ].

        spec
                baseline: 'CP-ClientEnvironment' with: [  spec