Stef,

Just an addition to my previous mail on your query on protocol

Per the MongoDB-atlas control panel the following connect protocol options
are available. These come up when a database user is added thru Database
Access option
- SCRAM
- X.509 Certificate
- AWS IAM

Hope this is the information you are looking for

Sanjay Minni wrote

-----
cheers,
Sanjay