"first we are not good in math"
  First, I am not criticising YOU.  Pharo's weird ScaledDecimal is
Squeak's weird ScaledDecimal
  and you have not changed it.  Fine.
 "second Pharo is what we have and we never said that it is the best
system ever"
  True, but irrelevant.
"third I never saw a piece of code from you"
  That is not true.  Why, in this thread alone I contributed
#roundOut.  I have provided several
  pieces of code in this mailing list over the years. You can say that
my code is no good, or
  that you don't want it, or that you think there is a better way to
do the (admittedly small)
  things that I have provided, but if you never saw them you must have
shut your eyes.
  In addition, a snapshot of my system is available on the web for
anyone to play with.
  I shall post here when my GitHub repository is populated; I just
have to clear a few more
  things out of the local directory that I don't have the right to distribute.
  (For example, benchmarking my CSV library against NeoCSV meant having to have
  NeoCSV, but it's not mine to distribute.)