I agree wholeheartedly with Tim. I first started with Smalltalk in the
Digitalk days. My experience then and throughout my Smalltalk experience
with VW, Squeak, etc., I have never had a community that helped me learn
and embrace Smalltalk like Pharo and the Pharo Community. To me, if I
cannot be successful with the product, I doesn’t really matter how great it
is and who is involved (again, to me). The Pharo community has been so
helpful and responsive, I feel very successful with my Smalltalk projects -
and while there have been many who have helped from the community, I most
often lean on Stephan Ducasse and Esteban Lorenzano for their Pharo
documentation (Pharo books), content, ideas and support.

Thanks!
Russ

Russ Whaley
whaley.r...@gmail.com