As far as I know you need to tell it to open a file called :memory: and in
Pharo-SQLite3 you should be able to use: SQLite3Connection memory

I've never done this before in Pharo, but it's worth trying, it should be
faster and easier to set up.

https://www.sqlite.org/inmemorydb.html
https://github.com/pharo-rdbms/Pharo-SQLite3/blob/7614fe8d0ac03fc94ed6be7e61e28d9111a5d482/doc/getting_started.md#creating-a-connection