Hi everyone. I have a little bank analysis package for my own use but having
trouble displaying and storing amounts. I parse out a CSV file from the bank
and convert the amounts from text to ScaledDecimal. I then store these into a
STON file, which converts them back to text. I then read them in and convert
them back to ScaledDecimal again.

I am not used to ~Pharo have spent 24 years using VisualAge Smalltalk so I need
a little bit of help because I am getting 1 Penny errors in the conversions. I
can cope with this but I would like to get it right.

Can anyone give me a simple means of managing, say, an amount like £76.49 from
the bank so that it stops coming back to me as £76.48?

David
Totally Objects