Hi,

No, this is not possible.
Main reason is because that little triangle is a very bad way to show something
is "dirty", but also because Spec itself does not has the concept of "dirty".
If you want such mechanism you need to implement it yourself (you can listen
when content changes and add/remove a style, for example).

Esteban