FYI

As the license situation around Omnibase is unlikely to change and such a
license is not an enabler for collaboration I came to the conclusion that there
is no other way than to start a new OO database (what a surprise! :) )

If you are interested or want to see what will happen in the next months you
can have a look at

https://github.com/ApptiveGrid/Soil <https://github.com/ApptiveGrid/Soil>

After half a day of work it can already serialize and partition a simple graph
and store it to disk in a way it can be read back even when partitioned. Thanks
to having Fuel we do not need to reinvent the wheel and have
serialization/materialization done.
Of course this is super simple and does not comes close to anything usable but
a good start. I've also added a documentation in the github repo to describe
the most important parts for me that I will target.

Questions, critiques and laughs are appreciated,

Norbert