> Am 23.08.2022 um 15:46 schrieb s...@clipperadams.com:
>
> I’m not fully understanding the issue.
>

> Is it that:
>
> The repos are violating the library license (other than the erroneous MIT
> license, which could easily be updated)?

It does and I don't want to make that right.
> The fact that OmniBase is not open source violates a principle you have in
> continuing to host it?

It has been put into pharo-nosql organization which we consider a pharo
repository for nosql stuff. And with pharo we discourage the use of not open
source libraries.
> If the latter, may I suggest you offer to transfer the repo(s) to a willing
> party?

I wrote the message upfront so any party that wants to follow on that should
fork. No need to transfer. When I'm removing the repo the forked repo gets
detached automatically. So go and help yourself.

Norbert