Hello,

Currently, the colors are defined in instance side methods inside the theme
class or instance side. So, to change the color you need to redefine that
method. But the problem is that I don't know with method specifically defines
the color of the windows collapse. So, I can't help you in that aspect.

Cordialement,
Sebastian Jordan