Hi Stephane

Many thanks for following up on the issue with the extra comment tab in the
System Browser.

As requested, I have included more information below:

Versions

Over the last few days, I have seen the issue in

Build information:
Pharo-10.0.0+build.536.sha.2314c3f457171dcde477ff6575b578835f1fd519 (64 Bit)

I believe this is the latest stable P10 release for Windows 64.

It was created as a new image via Pharo Launcher version: 3.0.1

Previously I was using

Build information:
Pharo-10.0.0+build.515.sha.b18847fed2389428342d35b0056824644a1ce5fe (64 Bit)

And I was getting the normal comment tab behaviour.

I still can see that when I fire up that old image.

Background

I had not used Pharo since July 2022, and before resuming work I decided to
create a fresh new P10 image to work with.

Using the launcher, I created a new image based on the Pharo 10 (stable)
image. And of course it updated the Windows 64 VM as well for me.

I then reloaded my code base and started work. Pretty soon I noticed the odd
behaviour with the System Browser.

I then posed the question on discord for guidance.

Since then, I tried to simplify the issue by creating another new image
based on Pharo 10 (stable).

This time I didn't make any changes, alter settings, or loading any code or
libraries.

I checked the simple image and verified that the System Browser issue was
happening.

Because this is just the 'vanilla' image, unchanged by me, I a hoping it
will be easy to verify this behaviour at your end.

Cheers and regards

Mark

Perth, Western Australia