Another observation about ChatGPT:

In unbiased mode, it assumed that 'the world is clearly overpopulated'.  It
said, if it where in control, it would therefore enforce a world wide
one-child-only policy with draconic penalties.

As it draws it's conclusions from it's data basis, there are, in my view, two
possible reasons for that.

Either, the data basis of that instance was biased and restricted to lead to
that conclusion, or ChatGPT lacks the ability to classify input data for
intentionally biased information.

In my view, 'overpopulation of earth' is a propaganda item featured to support
Agenda 2030, which is a goal of the 'ruling elite', who have the means to
propagate their propaganda in every thinkable means. So I would classify
possibly biased data that supports 'overpopulation' as biased until proven
otherwise.  That instance of ChatGPT seems to have missed that ability.