Hi all,

Some years ago, we provided a Jenkins instance to check the health / quality of
projects that are not in Pharo core but important for the community:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/
<https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/>

Since, we moved to GitHub and GitHub actions are mainly used to achieve the
same goal. Therefore there is no more reason to keep this service. That’s why
we decided to stop the Pharo contribution Jenkins on 12th June 2023.
If you need to save some data (job artefacts, job setup), let us know. The
server is now up but it has not been updated since a while and can stop working
from time to time.

On 12th June 2023, we will shutdown the server and all data will be removed.

The Pharo team.