Guille,

Thank you for the feedback.

This is the action plan:

* Talk about the Pharo browser at the Pharo Sprint this week (and probably
repeat it at future Pharo Sprints).
* Propose improvements via the issue tracker.
* Experiment with alternative browsers.
* Write blog posts about requirements, use cases, and technical challenges when
designing and implementing alternative browsers.
* Give a presentation about alternative browsers at ESUG 2024 😁

I would say: keep an eye on https://all-objects-all-the-time.st
<https://all-objects-all-the-time.st/>. The first posts about alternative
browsers will arrive in October. I will send notifications about new posts in
this channel.

Ciao,
Koen