Davide - I encourage you to consider whether you can do that tiny bit more from
"posting a working on this list". You can of course choose what you want, and
Pharo is free for everyone, but as is often mentioned - its a project that
belongs to everyone and the more we can each do, the better (and quicker) it
gets.

I too started out thinking I was too busy, and that posting a solution that
"others" could run with was enough - but then I noticed how busy some of the
key people are, fixing things that are beyond my perceived capability. And it
dawned on my that I could at least create an issue on Github with my poposed
fix and some more details around the problem (and maybe post that here to widen
conversation) - this at least made things more efficient to get fixed.

And then I noticed sometimes those fixes never got applied, and I realised that
those key people really are super busy and I want them to fix/improve the
harder stuff - and honestly - it wasn't that much harder to launch a fresh
image - create branch, apply my fix and submit a PR - in fact I learned a lot
more doing it AND I helped those busy people too. win/win.

So why not consider giving it a go next time? In fact your settings idea would
be a great one to flex your passion on?

Of course - posting a fix is helpful - but at least create the issue.

Tim