Dear all,

With great regret, today’s Seminar in Contemporary Political Thought is
cancelled. Problems with the rail network mean that our speaker, Prof Heather
Widdows, is unable to get to Cambridge. Many apologies.

The next seminar is next Friday, 9 February. I hope to see you then.

All best,

Clare
---------------------------
Dr Clare Chambers
University Senior Lecturer in Philosophy
Director of Graduate Admissions in Philosophy
Fellow of Jesus College
University of Cambridge

www.clarechambers.com <http://www.clarechambers.com/>

Against Marriage: An Egalitarian Defence of the Marriage-Free State available
now
<http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/oso/9780198744009.001.0001/oso-9780198744009>
 to buy or read online.

Associate Editor of Res Publica <http://link.springer.com/journal/11158> journal

Secretary of the Britain and Ireland Association of Political Thought
<http://www.associationforpoliticalthought.ac.uk/>

Executive Committee member of The Aristotelian Society
<https://www.aristoteliansociety.org.uk/about/the-executive-committee/>