Date:   Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:54:50 +0500
From: "BancorpSouth Corporate Management support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BancorpSouth Privacy Statement/Security Notice/Accessibility Statement

SECURITY NOTICE All Users - Must Accept New Digital     Security Certificate
2007 (Security
        ISO 27001 Certification Consulting)     Customers of numerous banks
have been victims of ACH    and wire transfer fraud in recent weeks, resulting
in the origination of        unauthorized ACH entries and wire transfers from
customers' computer    systems.        BancorpSouth Enhanced   Security
Authentication
        We have enhanced the BancorpSouth       security access to further
safeguard access to your account information.        IT IS VITALLY   IMPORTANT
THAT YOU REMEMBER AT ALL TIMES THAT THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF     YOUR
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND CASH MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS DEPEND UPON      YOUR
OWN COMPUTER SYSTEM BEING ADEQUATELY PROTECTED FROM OUTSIDE THREATS.
BancorpSouth now        requires all InView users to enroll in our 2-way
authentication security        system, Passmark.
        You will be able to provide your Passmark information quickly and
easily        using our secure server web form.
        Please understand that without promptly providing your Passmark
information,
        your BancorpSouth Corporate Cash Management Online service may be
discontinued.

        To update your Passmark at this time, please visit our secure server
web        form by clicking the hyperlink below:   Login by clicking here:
           https://www.bxs.com/inview/

        2007  BancorpSouth Corporate Cash Management Online Passmark Services