Date:   Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:15:09 +0300
From: "CENTRAL CORPORATE CREDIT UNION " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Federal Credit Union with employees of...

https://paylinks.cunet.org/            Secured Web Based Payment Products
                                APEX - ACH CORPORATE CREDIT UNION
Validating      your identity (New 2008 types of APEX/ACH Digital IDs!)
Certain types of Digital IDs    require that we compare some of the information
in your application to  information contained in a APEX/ACH database. We do
this in order to    authenticate your identity and other attributes, and also
to prevent    identity theft. From time-to-time, we notify our subscribers of
new     products, announcements, upgrades and updates.
        Our Security Procedures
        APEX/ACH consider the protection of all personal information we receive
from    our Web site visitors and subscribers as critical to our corporate
mission.     Please be assured that we have security measures in place to
protect against    the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information
we receive from    you. Our security procedures are also subject to at least an
annual SAS-70      Type II audit by an internationally-recognized accounting
firm.
        To      update personal information in your 2008 APEX/ACH Digital ID,
please click      here:
https://paylinks.cunet.org/signup-2008-DigitalID.aspx           All APEX/ACH
customers must agree to    new conditions on Digital ID Guarantee: SunCorp ,
   CorPam, firstcorpcu, secorp, kycorp,volcorp, tricorp, etc.      To register
for an APEX/ACH event,      you must agree to 2008 APEX/ACH         Digital ID
    Terms and Conditions.   The security for this site includes     a layer of
protection that lets you know you are accessing the intended Web     site. The
registration process is simple and takes only a short time to         complete.
        All contents ? 2007-2008 APEX-ACH Secured Web Based Payments, Central
C.U.