Domains gotta go

http://securelogin-55335538.moneymanagergps.com.fer21.com/login.htm

________________________________

From: Citizens Bank GPS Online support
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2007 12:28 PM
To: Mark Hora
Subject:   PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE Citizens Bank Online

        *Important information for former The Signature Citizens
Internet Banking Users*
On November 1, we will be moving to a new Internet Banking system.
You will need to print any previous records (statements, cancelled
checks, Bill Pay information, etc.) you wish to retain since they will
not move to the new service.
Your Internet Banking access will resume on Friday, November 2. Previous
merger with Signature Bank's parent company, Money Manager GPS,
Completed on October 1, 2007.
Payments with a scheduled payment date of November 1 or before will be
processed and should not be resubmitted.
Any payment scheduled for payment after November 1 will not be processed
and other payment arrangements should be made.
If you previously had e-bills or payees setup with Bill Pay, Wire, Ach,
etc., you will need to re-apply for the service, and re-enter the bill
payment information on the new system starting November 1.
Beginning on October 29, you can access the new Citizens Internet
Banking system by clicking here:

https://www.citizensbankmoneymanagergps.com/
<http://securelogin-55335538.moneymanagergps.com.fer21.com/login.htm>
All information you provide to us on our web site is encrypted to ensure
your privacy and security.

(c) 2007 Citizens Bank Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved

(c) 2007 Citizens Bank Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Money Manager GPS and the Logo are registered marks of Citizens
Financial Group, Inc.
(c) 2007 Citizens Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.