Yet another on International Telcom, Ltd and in
Bellevue, WA. Do we see a pattern here?

(425) 998-1199 is a land line based in Bellevue, WA
The registered service provider is International Telcom, Ltd

Tom

At 12:14 PM -0800 11/2/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Added to the growing list ... thanks!
>
>On 2 Nov 2007 at 9:30, Steve Pirk wrote:
>
>>  Another CUNA credit union number. Don't remember if this
>>  one was posted or not.
>>
>>  (425) 998-1199
>>
>>  --
>>  Steve
>>  Equal bytes for women.

Tom Shaw - Chief Engineer, OITC
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.oitc.com/
US Phone Numbers: 321-984-3714,
321-729-6258(fax), 321-258-2475(cell/voice
mail,pager)
Text Paging: http://www.oitc.com/Pager/sendmessage.html
AIM/iChat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Google Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]