Rock phish that wants to target 30 banks at once:

http://business.banking.allbank.ebank-service.com.com.nubi.signin010225546.aspx.h5rd.com/signinaspx.htm

ebanking-services
Dear ebanking-services user,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
ebanking system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on
your account. We requested information from you for the following
reason: Our system detected unauthorized use of a bank account linked
to ebanking accounts.

Attention for all ebanking-services users! Next page - list of supported banks!

Case ID Number: ebank -6286-636

This is a reminder to log in to ebanking-services as soon as possible.

Be sure to log in securely by hyperlink below. Once you log in, you
will be provided with new account design and steps to confirm your
account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure
account safety.

Login by clicking here: https://e-services.com/nubi/signin.aspx

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
ebanking-services Support Department