From: "Colonial Bank"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NOTICE : $80.00 to your account - Just for your time!
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:00:28 -0400

Congratulations!

Dear Customer,

You've been selected to take part in our quick and easy 8 questions survey
In return we will credit $80.00 to your account - Just for your time!

Please spare two minutes of your time and take part in our online survey
so we can improve our services.
Don't miss this chance to change something.

To access the form  please copy/paste the link below in your browser (or click
the link):

http://www.robertirani.com/colonial.survey/survey/index.php

At Colonial Bank, our goal is to provide the kind of banking experience that's
hard to find these days. So we stay true to the one thing we've always believed
- banking is about people, not numbers. As simple as that may sound, it has
always been the key to our success. And we want to share this experience with
you.

© Copyright © 2008 Colonial Bank.

Note:
* If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because  of
the restrictions implemented by your ISP
* For security reasons, we will record your ip address, the date and time. * Deliberate wrong imputs are criminally pursued and indicted.

Survey ID :

BMOCQEYIMZINBBCECGBQCLEHZYIDHSYFSBBHRZ