From msprinzen  Sun Feb 22 11:20:10 2004
From: msprinzen (msprin...@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 13:10:33 2006
Subject: [Phono-L] A phono photo from 19teens

I just purchased a photograph from eBay, circa 1917 or so.

http://www.littlewonderrecords.com/East%20Texas%20girl.jpg

The buyer thinks it was taken in east Texas.  I bought it because of the
Bubble Book that's on the floor.  Thought I'd share it here because of
the phonograph that's on the desk.

The photograph wasn't very expensive, so I doubt it's a fake, but if
anyone knows something that would hint otherwise I'd sure appreciate the
information, or anything else anyone might know about it.

Best,

Merle