Hi Fellow Collectors:

>From my personal collection, I am offering two Zonophones for sale.  For the
>time being, they are being offered as a set because they are like twins.

One is the front mount version of the metal bedplate Concert model and the
other is the same Concert model but in the rear mount style.  Both machines
have original parts (no reproductions), are in excellent condition, and present
very well side-by-side. Both have all brass horns that are quite attractive.

If you are interested in acquiring Zonophones for your collection, this is a
great opportunity.

If your seriously interested, please contact me off the list for a detailed
description of condition, etc. I have plenty of photos that I can send as well.

Happy Holidays

Mark Albertson