Selling 3 Antique Wind-up Phonographs, Tabletop, Victrola, Victor VV-XI,
VV-X, VV-50.  All work and good condition.  See xtra text for pics and
URL.
At one time I collected all the table top Victrolas.  These are my last
3, all complete and working.  The XI is fairly rare..hard to
find..mahogany...all gold hardware, beauty!..$800.  The VV-X is also
fairly rare mahogany and has original key..$650.  The VV-50 is a neat
suitcase portable victrola in Oak..$425.
Im selling many other things too as I have time to inventory them.
Go to URL below for many pictures.
http://members.cox.net/rkruz/VV-12/index.html
http://members.cox.net/rkruz2/VV-50/index.html
http://members.cox.net/rkruz/VV-XI/index.shtml